Along with many of our clients, you probably found JR Digital Marketing LLC through an organic search.
In other words, we make sure that people searching for your products and services are finding your website above the competition in Greenwood, IN.
JR Digital Marketing LLC develops and implements professional SEO strategies that deliver.
Our flexible SEO packages ensure that we don’t just talk the talk.We also walk the walk.
We take the time to understand your specific business model and individualize our search marketing tactics to best suit your specific needs.
Search Engine Optimization Overview
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to a series of coordinated steps that increase the chance of your website showing in the search engine results page (SERP).
People also refer to this presence in the SERP as organic rankings. Presence on the SERP for terms important to your organization leads to increased traffic and leads from your website.
While the organization does not pay for each visitor to the website from organic search results, there is ongoing effort and time required to optimize the website and achieve top rankings.
That means that rather than having to convince someone that they need your service, SEO visitors have already indicated their interest by searching for keywords that match your business category.
SEO typically shows up as one of the lowest cost lead sources in annual surveys of marketers.
Good website rankings are driven by content on your site and the links and content from other sites.
With this in mind, the points below summarize our process for optimizing your website’s rankings:
- During the Keyword Discovery phase of the project, we work with you to determine the best keyword targets. We use your current site traffic, keyword research tools and your business strategy to determine the target keywords that your prospects are using when looking for your business.
- We then create keyword relevant articles for your targeted keywords. Each article is only used one time during link-building phase of the project. This is important because other companies use less expensive methods and use the same article over and over and can cause a penalty with Google.
- Our ongoing link-building program distributes that content to one of the 1000 sites that accept user-generated content. Each of the articles links back to your site with relevant anchor text. Although the primary purpose of these submissions is links to the target site, the client may receive some referral traffic from the submissions. If desired, we can also use the content for blogging.
- Finally, all submissions are added to social bookmarking sites and other locations to improve the indexing of the content by search engines.
- Any confirmed links are included in our linking rotation so that some new articles may link to other articles or social bookmarks. The process increases the value of the links into your site.
In addition to the actions, we track rankings on a daily basis for each targeted keyword.